Components of Solar PV Module
A pv system components include pv module which are commonly called pv panels at least one batteries a charge controller for a remain solitary system. An inverter to convert solar power from direct current to the alternating current AC of the utility grid connected system, wiring and mounting hardware or the framework. A PV module arranges individual pv cells and the modules are assembled together in a array. The cost of Solar pv module is highly depends upon on the time, place of your panels and installation.
Advantages of Solar PV Module
- PV panels provide clean green energy. During the electricity generation with pv panels there is no harmful to entirely environment.
- Solar energy is supplied by nature so it is totally free and abundant.
- Operating and maintenance costs of solar pv module are thought to be low practically negligible contrasted with costs of other renewable sources of energy system.
- Utilizing solar power helps lower your electric bills because you are generating some of the electricity you use.
- As solar pv module is easy to install for residential because its install on roof top or on the ground without any interference to residential lifestyle.
- Solar pv module is are totally silent producing no noise at all so it is perfect for the residential people.
- The cost of solar pv module in India is very effective as compared to other.